|Place to Visit||Ajanta Caves, Ellora Caves, Mini Taj|
Day 1: Welcome to Aurangabad, the driver will pick up you hotel and drop you it after explaining the second day’s detail.
Day 2: Ajanta / Ellora Caves Early Morning Breakfast will be at hotel. There after proceed for Half day excursion to Ajanta caves – Nestling in an inner fold of the Sahyyadri hills, 100 km 2hour journey from Aurangabad in the shape of a mammoth horse- shoe, are the 30 rock-hewn caves of Ajanta. The Caves date from the 2nd century BC. Discovered in 1819 by a group of British army officers, these startling achievements took around 600 years to create. Carved with little more than a hammer and chisel, Ajanta, once the retreat of Buddhist monastic orders features several ‘chaityas’ (chapels) and ‘viharas’ (monasteries). After lunch. Drivr to Ellora Caves 100km 2 hour journey from Ajanta. The famous rock cut caves temples of Ellora depict the Hindu, Buddhist and Jain faiths, and were constructed between the 5th and 8th centuries A.D. After Ellora. Afternoon visit Daulatabad Fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara.
End your Tour Thanks.
Note: Ajanta caves closed on every monday / Ellora caves closed on every tuesday. Hotel check-in and check-out 12:00PM
- Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen
- Buffet Breakfast
- All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Car with driver.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Monument Entrances.