|Place to Visit||Ajanta Caves, Ellora Caves, Lonar|
tour start you are free to select your on destination for onward journey, simply inform us where to pick up including / Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotal in Aurangabad
Day 1: Aurangabad – Ajanta caves – Aurangabad
After Breakfast at hotel in Aurangabad 8am tour start your full day excursion to Ajanta caves 100 km 2 hour journey from Aurangabad the cotton growing area to Ajanta (UNESCO cultural heritage site). From the 2nd century BC to the 5th century AD, the valley was inhabited by Buddhists. In a U-shaped valley cut steeply into the rock by the river Waguma, one finds numerous large cave temples driven into the rock. In a Mahayan cave you can visit very well preserved murals with scenes from the life of Buddha. The entire complex has been declared a World Heritage Site. Fine old Buddhist murals, fine stone reliefs and sculptures decorate the temples and monasteries carved into the rock. In Ajanta, there are 30 caves, dividend in two phases. At 2 pm after sightseeing you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested for lunch at your own cost. the tour will end at 3pm and sit back and relax on the driver back to your hotal in Aurangabad arrive by 5 pm.
Day 2. Aurangabad – Ellora caves – Dawltabad fort – Bibi ka maqbra – Aurangaba.
After Breakfast at hotel Then we drive to Ellora 30 km 1 hour journey from Aurangabad. Buddhist and Hindu believers once sought refuge in the caves and decorated it with unique sculptures. Particularly interesting is the monolithic temple knocked out of the rock by the god Shiva. After sightseeing Drive to Aurangabad, we will take a city tour and visit the well-known 17th century watermill.We will visit the Mausoleum Bibi-ka Maqubara, a remarkable replica of the famous Taj Mahal stay at hotel in Aurangabad.
Day 3. Aurangabad – lonar crater – Aurangabad.
After Breakfast at hotel start your tour for Lonar crater, (Aurangabad to Lonar 180 Km 3 hour journey). Lonar is the per-historic site of a meteor which crashed on earth some 50,000 years ago and formed a large crater (few hundred meters in diameter) in the ground. Though there are other impact craters in the world but this one is the only in basalt rock. The pH value of water in the lake which has formed in the crater is 10.7 which points to its alkaline nature. There are no living organisms in the lake and even trees whose roots get into the lake water die. This site is must visit for scientifically inclined and for others just for curiosity sake after tour back to Aurangabad and drop hotel or your selected point. After sightseeing you are free to select your own destination for onward journey; simply inform us where to drop including Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad. Tour End.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :- Ajanta Cavves
Ajanta is only 4 kilometers from the parking lot between which shuttle bus runs. You will have to take a shuttle bus from the parking lot to the caves and you will reach the caves.
To go inside the caves in Ajanta, you have to remove the shoes and take the photo without flash.
You can see Ellora caves moving from number 1 to number 16 and then you have to take a bus to go to number 29 and number 30 to 34. And in Ellora caves, you can also go wearing shoes and take photos with flash
Our Services Include
1. Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with Breakfast.
2. All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
3. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Toyota sedan or luxury Car.
4. good knowledgeable English speaking driver.
5. Par parson mineral water in the car par day.
6. All toll parking charges.
Our Services Exclude
1. Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
2. Camera Fees.
3. Monument Entrances fees.
IMPORTANT NOTE :- You can book this tour of Four option.
1. only transport 2. Transport with Hotel 3. Transport with Guide 4. Transport, Hotel with Guide ( we have professional guide that speak local and foreign languages )
Note :- if arrival time is evening then it will be one extra night.
Hotel check-in and check-out 12:00 PM
Note :- Ajanta caves closed on every Monday
Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
By Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
By call :- +91-9860604140
By WhatsApp :- +91-8600563880
- Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen
- Buffet Breakfast
- All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Car with driver.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Monument Entrances.