|Place to Visit||Ajanta / Ellora Caves / City tour|
UNIQUE THIS TOUR
This combo tour of Ajanta and Ellora caves is perfect for travellers who have limited budget and limited time. You will get a chance to see a lot in this smart price tour. • Sightseeing Ajanta caves on day 1 • Sightseeing Ellora caves on day 2 • Pickup and Drop for Airport / railway station / bus station in Aurangabad. • Guided tour . These tourist attractions consist of 64 rock-cut caves, located in close proximity from the city of Aurangabad Today, Ajanta and Ellora Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site
tour start you are free to select your on destination for onward journey, simply inform us where to pick up including / Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad
Day 1: Aurangabad – Ajanta caves – Aurangabad
After Breakfast at hotel in Aurangabad 8am tour start your full day excursion to Ajanta caves 100km 2hour journey from Aurangabad the cotton growing area to Ajanta (UNESCO cultural heritage site). From the 2nd century BC to the 5th century AD, the valley was inhabited by Buddhists. In a U-shaped valley cut steeply into the rock by the river Waguma, one finds numerous large cave temples driven into the rock. In a Mahayan cave you can visit very well preserved murals with scenes from the life of Buddha. The entire complex has been declared a World Heritage Site. Fine old Buddhist murals, fine stone reliefs and sculptures decorate the temples and monasteries carved into the rock. In Ajanta, there are 30 caves, dividend in two phases. At 2 pm after sightseeing you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested for lunch at your own cost. the tour will end at 3pm and sit back and relax on the driver back to your hotal in Aurangabad arrive by 5 pm.
Day 2. Aurangabad – Ellora caves – Dawltabad fort – Bibi ka maqbra – Aurangaba
After Breakfast at hotel Then we drive to Ellora 30 km 1 hour journey from Aurangabad. Buddhist and Hindu believers once sought refuge in the caves and decorated it with unique sculptures. Particularly interesting is the monolithic temple knocked out of the rock by the god Shiva. After sightseeing Drive to Dawltabad fort then drive to Aurangabad, we will take a city tour and visit the well-known 17th century watermill.We will visit the Mausoleum Bibi-ka Maqubara, a remarkable replica of the famous Taj Mahal. After sightseeing you are free to select your own destination for onward journey; simply inform us where to drop including Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad. Tour End Thanks.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :- Ajanta Cavves
Ajanta is only 4 kilometers from the parking lot between which shuttle bus runs. You will have to take a shuttle bus from the parking lot to the caves and you will reach the caves.
To go inside the caves in Ajanta, you have to remove the shoes and take the photo without flash.
You can see Ellora caves moving from number 1 to number 16 and then you have to take a bus to go to number 29 and number 30 to 34. And in Ellora caves, you can also go wearing shoes and take photos with flash.
Our Services Include
1. Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with Breakfast.
2. All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
3. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Toyota Sedan or luxury Car.
4. good knowledgeable English speaking driver.
5. Par par-parson mineral water in the car par day.
6. All toll parking charges.
Our Services Exclude
1. Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
2. Camera Fees.
3. Monument Entrances fees.
IMPORTANT NOTE :- You can book this tour of Four option.
1. only transport 2. Transport with Hotel 3. Transport with Guide 4. Transport with Hotel with Guide ( we have professional guide that speak local and foreign languages )
Note |- if arrival time is evening then it will be one extra night.
Hotel check-in and check-out 12:00 PM.
Note :- Ajanta caves closed on every Monday
Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
By Mail :- email@example.com
By call :- +91-9860604140
By WhatsApp :- +91-8600563880
- Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen
- Buffet Breakfast
- All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Car with driver.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Monument Entrances.