|Place to Visit||Ajanta / Ellora Caves / City tour|
Day 1: Ellora & City tour Welcome to Aurangabad.There after proceed for full day Aurangabad city tour visit. Ellora Caves- 30km 1hour journey from Aurangabad. The famous rock cut caves temples of Ellora depict the Hindu, Buddhist and Jain faiths, and were constructed between the 5th and 8th centuries. After Lunch at hotel Near Ellora Next visit Daulatabad Fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara. Overnight stay at Hotel Aurangabad.
Day 2: Ajanta After Breakfast will be at hotel. Thereafter proceed for full day excursion to Ajanta caves – Nestling in an inner fold of the Sahyyadri hills, 100 km 2 hour journey from Aurangabad, the 30 rock-hewn caves of Ajanta. The Caves date from the 2nd century BC. Discovered in 1819 by a group of British army officers, these startling achievements took around 600 years to create. Carved with little more than a hammer and chisel, Ajanta, once the retreat of Buddhist monastic orders features several ‘chaityas’ (chapels) and ‘viharas’ (monasteries). After Lunch drive back to Aurangabad.
End Your Tour Thanks.
Note: If arrival time is evening then it will be one extra night.
Hotel check-in and check-out 12:00PM.
2. Ajanta caves closed on every Monday
Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
- Accommodation in AC double rooms on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen
- Buffet Breakfast
- All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Aurangabad Tours Guide representative.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Car with driver.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Monument Entrances.